Today’s business executive must have a global perspective, and since we like to show—not tell—an international trip is an important part of our curriculum. But it’s more than a trip—it’s a class that will teach you how foreign markets work and demonstrate how the concepts you’ve learned apply to different environments. The cost of the trip is included in your tuition. Students gain a profound appreciation of different cultures, economies, and political arrangements.
This March, our students will travel to Singapore and Hong Kong.
Tentative visits include:
• Microsoft Singapore - technological innovation for growth & success
• FedEx - Singapore's logistics industry [capturing the growth opportunities in Asia]
• Jurong Port Pte Ltd - Singapore as one of the world's busiest port hubs
• Impact Hub - Singapore's start-up community [technology & innovation]
• Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C. – Hong Kong banking and financial service
• Bloomberg - delivering business and financial information around the world