Accountants One, a recruiting and staffing firm in Atlanta, is seeking a part-time (10-20 hours/week) sales assistant for the summer. This is a great role for accounting students due to the industry exposure, as it helps their team fill positions for large accounts, including a regional CPA firm. You'll see things from the "other side," which will not only reveal what skills make a candidate marketable, but you'll build your own skills in the process!
They are looking for a diligent, persistent, and tenacious individual interested in gaining sales experience. This role requires excellent time management and organization skills.
You Can Expect Exposure to:
- Act as support for larger scale recruiting efforts
- Participate in strategizing meetings
- Pursue new candidates via phone calls and social media
- Use of excellent interpersonal skills when communicating with contacts on phone calls and emails
- Use their database to enter information and keep track of your findings and achievements
- Office appointment coordination (utilization of MS Outlook Calendar)
What Accountants One Offers:
- Training in sales & project coordination
- Flexible hours
- $10/hour, plus bonuses for sales winnings
- A close-knit team focused on long-term relationship building
- A great reputation of high quality and ethical recruiting and staffing
To apply, send your resume to the contact below, or apply through their website.
Carly McMinn |Operations & Sales Support | Accountants One, Inc.
1866 Independence Square | Atlanta, Georgia 30338 | Tel 770 395 6969