Aprio, a premier CPA-led business advisory firm, is looking to fill an entry-level audit associate position in their Birmingham, AL office.
Click here to apply for this position on Handshake.
- Skillfully and accurately performing audits for public housing authorities
- Preparing audit work papers and adjusting trial balances
- Compiling financial statements into a written report to be presented
- Creating and strengthening relationships with coworkers and clients
- Traveling 75% of the time
- 4 year bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- Licensed CPA or 150 credit hours to sit for the exam
- Must be able to start full time at the latest January 2020
- 0-1 year of experience working for an Accounting firm
- Understanding and applying Excel skills
- 3.25 GPA Overall or Accounting GPA
- Demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Working effectively and personably with clients and co-workers