Carr Riggs & Ingram is hosting their 2019 Summer Leadership Academy in their Atlanta (June 13-14), Birmingham (May 15-16), Enterprise (May 23-24), Orlando (June 5-7), and Nashville (June 11-12) offices, as well as others across the country. Applications are due on various dates as follows: Atlanta (TBD), Birmingham (March 15), Enterprise (April 30), Orlando (February 28), and Nashville (May 15).
Click here to view more information.
|Location||Program Dates||Application Deadline|
|Atlanta, GA||June 13 – 14, 2019||TBD|
|Birmingham, AL||May 15 - 16, 2019||March 15, 2019|
|Enterprise, AL||May 23 – 24, 2019||April 30, 2019|
|Orlando, FL||June 5 – 7, 2019||February 28, 2019|
|Nashville, TN||June 11 – 12, 2019||May 15, 2019|
More from the Firm:
CRI’s summer leadership program provides top accounting students with the opportunity to learn more about the profession, experience “life as an accountant” and steps they can take to ensure a successful career.
To accomplish these objectives, the program includes:
- Presentation and networking opportunities with CRI leadership
- Q&A panel with staff and seniors
- A session on trends in accounting and the future of the profession
- A workshop to providing attendees with a behind the scene look at campus recruiting and what you can do to be successful in launching your career
- Various social activities that include CRI professionals
In order to be eligible for consideration, students must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accounting program either as an undergraduate or masters candidate.
- Personally and academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
To apply, please find the appropriate posting on the CRI website (Campus Recruits section) and have the following documents ready:
- Attach a current resume including GPA
- Attach a cover letter articulating:
- The student’s interest and objectives for participating in the program. This includes citing the location you are applying to attend and why that location.
- Anticipated graduation date (undergraduate and maters program as appropriate)
- Short and long term career goals (i.e., timing of an internship, pursuit of certification, geographical preferences post-graduation)
For more information about the program, please speak with your CRI campus representative or submit your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.