EY has an internship opportunity available as a Transfer Pricing Intern. Transfer pricing involves pricing intercompany transactions in the same way that market transactions are priced. This position is available to anyone who has a Bachelor, Master, or PhD in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business, or a related field (i.e. Accounting). They do prefer, however, an applicant who intends on obtaining an advanced degree (e.g. a Master of Accountancy instead of the 150 hour plan).
MORE ABOUT TP @ EY:
- Understanding and applying economic and financial principles to advise live client businesses
- Delivering accurate and authoritative quality intercompany pricing and economic services, and defending your decision where necessary
- Preparing practical approaches to economic situations and presenting logical, insightful solutions
- Building meaningful relationships that will influence your career – both internally and externally
- Constantly learning and staying current with trends, risks and opportunities to improve our business and address our clients’ needs
- In process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline, supported by a strong record of academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in basic MS Office tools, and strong writing skills, with business fluency in the English language
- The confidence to interview and influence clients and colleagues at all levels
- The ability to prioritize workloads while working on multiple projects
- An organized and analytical approach to work
- A driver’s license valid in the U.S.