You may have reaped the benefits of the FetchMe delivery service; now is your chance to help them with their accounting record-keeping! They are hiring a part-time accounting intern in their Opelika office starting in August.
More about the accounting intern role:
This student will assist the founders with accounting responsibilities to enable FetchMe
to continue its growth (10 hours per week; flexible on time of day). This is a great
opportunity to gain valuable experience in the accounting field and enhance your resume
prior to completing your schooling.
Job duties include:
- Paying FetchMe vendors, prepare invoices and following up on company receivables, prepare payroll and evaluate general ledger
- Carefully research the activities for accuracy before processing. Analyze activities and provide suggestions for improvement
- Assist teams working on special projects
- Performing research, running financial models for analysis, and collaborating with account managers to create presentation materials
- Assisting with establishing basic accounting controls
- Creating drafts for procedures playbooks, as needed
To apply on Handshake (job #1703513), click here.