Frazier & Deeter is hosting their EXPLORE 2019 Program on the following dates:
- Session 1: May 13-15, 2019
- Session 2: May 15-17, 2019
Applications are due on Handshake Friday, February 8th, 2019.
More from the Firm:
Why Frazier & Deeter?
Culture. EXPLORE a culture of authenticity.
Fun. EXPLORE how fun accountants can be.
Discovery. EXPLORE our many service line offerings and opportunities.
Growth. EXPLORE how we continuously work on ourselves, others and our firm.
Frazier & Deeter invites you to participate in our EXPLORE program, a three-day event held in our Atlanta office. This exciting opportunity exposes rising seniors majoring in accounting to the people and culture at Frazier & Deeter. Students will have the opportunity to network with members of the F&D team, participate in team-building activities, and gain insight into the audit and tax practices.
Interested in EXPLORE?
- Who? Accounting intern candidates for spring/summer 2020 with a minimum GPA of 3.25
- When? Session 1: May 13-15, 2019
Session 2: May 15-17, 2019
- Where? F&D’s Atlanta office
- How do I apply? If F&D actively recruits at your university, the application process will open in January via Handshake or your school’s recruiting website. If we do not recruit at your university, please send your resume to email@example.com and mention EXPLORE.
- When do I apply? The application period starts now.
WE HOPE YOU WILL APPLY!
DAYS, 100+ CONNECTIONS, COUNTLESS NEW RELATIONSHIPS…
Click here to view more information and apply on Handshake.