Believe it or not, we've already set the key fall 2017 recruiting dates, so mark your calendars! There will be PLENTY of communication with accounting majors regarding fall preparation via the ACCT News & Events weekly emails and SOA blog.
- AU Fall classes begin on Monday, August 21st. The applications for BAP/FLS membership will be due at 8 am on Friday, August 25th. The application will go live on the BAP website this summer.
- The Offer Period will begin on Friday, August 25th at 9 am and last through the conclusion of campus interviews (~September 29th). Keep in mind that offers can be made at ANY POINT during this window and firms will continue to recruit interns through campus interviews.*
- Meet the Firms will be Wednesday, September 6th, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM CST, in the AU STUDENT CENTER BALLROOM (NOT THE AU Hotel!). All accounting majors & FLS members are invited to attend - this is not just a BAP event!
- Fall campus interview weeks will last from September 19th – 28th for any students who are still seeking internship or full-time offers.
- Offers cannot expire any earlier than Monday, October 2nd at 4 pm CST*.
*these rules apply only to spring/summer 2018 internships within the southeast recruiting area. The southeast recruiting area includes GA, AL, and Nashville, TN.