Jackson Thornton is hot on the scene this fall - they're hosting a Resumania event just for ACCT majors, inviting sophomores & juniors to a fall social, and even hiring a part-time, local intern!
Take advantage of every opportunity to grow professionally and expand your network with this AUsome employer.
- Resumania - Wednesday, August 30th from 3:30 to 5 pm (OPCD)
- Meet the Firms is just around the corner on September 6th – is your resume “recruiting ready?” Because Jackson Thornton wants your resume to land you that AUsome internship, they are lending their time and professionals to host a resume review session just for accounting folks. This is a unique opportunity to have your resume edited by the very audience you seek to impress- the recruiters!
- Sign up via Handshake by August 25th.
- NOTE: This event is open to ALL accounting majors, regardless of classification or employer preferences.
- Social - Wednesday, October 18th, from 7-8:30 pm (The Hound)
- Part-time Intern (Opelika office)
- They are seeking a Sophomore or Junior accounting student to work along side professional staff while performing both administrative and basic accounting assignments. The internship is part-time (approximately 15 - 20 hours per week) during the period January - April 2018, depending on student's schedule.
- Apply in Handshake by October 23rd.