Amplify will offer accounting students from across the southeast the opportunity to explore various topics such as leadership, networking, and careers in public accounting. Attending Amplify will help students map out their future by providing an inside look at our firm and the accounting profession in general.
June 5th & 6th, 2018 @ Hilton Downtown- Nashville, TN
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Amplify participant, you’ll sharpen your leadership skills, learn what it means to be a part of what makes LBMC a Top Workplace, and engage with employees across all levels at LBMC to learn what opportunities await. You’ll also meet students from across the southeast who share similar goals and interests and build the foundation for a strong professional network.
Amplify will provide a view into the technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets needed to succeed as a business leader.
- LBMC - You will be able to interact with LBMC leadership and other professionals, as well as hear LBMC professionals tell stories and offer excellent advice, while spending a day at our new Nashville office.
- HANDS ON - Students will get the opportunity to work through mock engagements and case studies with some of LBMC's young professionals.
- NASHVILLE - Amplify participants will get to explore Music City in the hype of CMA fest while staying in Nashville at the Hilton Downtown on Broadway!
- OPPORTUNITIES - At the end of Amplify, those having just completed their junior year will have an opportunity to interview for 2019 internships!
In order to be eligible for consideration for Amplify, students must:
- Be a current or expected accounting major and/or relevant field
- Be finished with sophomore or junior year as of June 2018 (1 – 2 years left toward Bachelor's degree)
- Currently have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prepare the following documents and submit with your application:
- Unofficial copy of your transcript
- Upload a video answering the following*
Leadership can mean different things to many people-- what does it look like to you? Please upload a video explaining what leadership means to you. Also, let us know what you hope to learn from your experience at Amplify.
This video will act as your cover letter and will also take place of an on-campus interview! It does not have to be formal or a big production! We just want to hear what you want to get out of Amplify and what a leader looks like to you.
*video submissions must be three minutes or less.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 9, 2018