Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley! Mr. Cooper is a top-20 home lender and the 3rd largest home loan servicer with more than 3 million customers. Their CEO is a HCOB grad and they’ve had great success with recent interns/hires from our students and want to add more.
They have a June class with several openings and would love to hire AU students. Base salary is $50k, but they expect the class to be in the $80-90k range in their first year. By the second year, they should be over $100k. It is a heavy promote-from-within culture. It is a sales and relationship-building role in the financial services industry.
Click here to apply on Handshake.
More from the Company:
Your team. The Home Advisor team is a new program pushing the boundaries of mortgage industry and challenging the way our company thinks and behaves. This team bridges both sales and service in pursuit of finding new ways to truly understand our customers, provide exceptional service, and connect relevant product solutions to deliver additional benefit to our customers.
Service & Sales. This role is responsible for diligently and empathetically servicing select customers and offering mortgage products through educational, needs-based selling across a range of products.
Team Learning & Culture: This role makes Mr. Cooper more customer-centric by innovating from the front lines. Team members will continually iterate to improve our processes and quality, while strengthening our understanding of customers to build deeper relationships. Team members share knowledge, raise ideas and support peers. We think our culture sets us apart!
What’s in it for me?
A lot, in our opinion. We hope you’re excited as we are!
- Opportunity to help shape and build a core business unit from the ground up
- Career growth opportunity – this is a chance to break into the mortgage industry and get licensed, build a new skillset with ongoing professional development, coaching, on-the-job learning, mentoring, career pathing
- Competitive salary, one of the best in the industry
Why should I be a Cooper?
- We believe in promoting from within . . . In 2018 more than 75% of management positions were promotions from our internal team
- Aggressive paid vacation, company paid holidays and we even get paid time off to volunteer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, flexible spending accounts for childcare and health care
- Reimbursement available for educational expenses
- Dallas team members enjoy a day at Six Flags every year with family & friends
- Coffee – need we say more? Unlimited full range of coffee & tea provided all day long
- Contests – fun, engaging contests to reward our team
- Paid Incentive trips, how does the beach in Mexico or the Bahamas sound
- Quarterly Customer Champion Program, recognizes top 5% in exceptional customer experience
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in sales, customer service or service industry experience
- Involvement in extracurricular activities i.e. clubs, sports and other activities
- Energetic personality
- Great communication skills
- Desire to grow your career and make a difference at Mr. Cooper
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint