PwC is hosting their annual Challenge Case Competition this year at Auburn University, and they are hoping to identify as many students as possible to participate!
Challenge is an opportunity for all underclassmen students to experience real-world decision making and teaming early on in their academic careers, while also gaining exposure to business professionals and leaders in the marketplace. Through this experience, student participants will build relationships with their peers, along with PwC professionals across all staff levels. Participating in Challenge is the first opportunity for many students to learn more about future programs, internships, and full-time roles for which they may be eligible at PwC as they progress throughout their academic career. Student participants will:
- Work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world
- Receive real time feedback from business professionals
- Improve overall professionalism, through honing their communication and presentation skills
- Establish a network of relationships within the world’s leading professional services firm
- Build their resume to differentiate themselves from their peers and position them for future job opportunities
Who can participate?
Teams must include 4 to 5 people and must be comprised of:
- Sophomore(s) and junior(s) (and Freshmen where possible; if you are unable to identify a freshman for your team, you may still compete, but must have at least one sophomore on your team)
- At least 2 members in, or who have applied to/are in the process of, applying to the business school. (STEM major or minor is a bonus!)
Informational Session - Tuesday, September 19th, 4:45-5:30 pm, in Lowder 129
Campus Kick-Off - Tuesday, September 26th, 4:45-5:30 pm, in Lowder 129
Campus Competition/Campus Social - Tuesday, October 10th - Details to follow
If you have any specific questions, please reach out to Sarah Elizabeth Godwin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For event details and instructions on how to register, visitwww.pwc.com/challenge.