PwC is hosting their annual Challenge Case Competition this year at Auburn University, and they are hoping to identify as many students as possible to participate!
Challenge is an opportunity for all underclassmen students to experience real-world decision making and teaming early on in their academic careers, while also gaining exposure to business professionals and leaders in the marketplace. Through this experience, student participants will build relationships with their peers, along with PwC professionals across all staff levels. Participating in Challenge is the first opportunity for many students to learn more about future programs, internships, and full-time roles for which they may be eligible at PwC as they progress throughout their academic career. Student participants will:
- Work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world
- Receive real time feedback from business professionals
- Improve overall professionalism, through honing their communication and presentation skills
- Establish a network of relationships within the world’s leading professional services firm
- Build their resume to differentiate themselves from their peers and position them for future job opportunities
Who can participate?
Teams must include 4 to 5 people and be comprised of:
- Freshmen & sophomores (in a 4-year program) or freshmen, sophomores & juniors (in a 5-year program)
- At least 2 members are enrolled in the Harbert College of Business (additional team members with science, technology, engineering, and mathematics major/minor is a bonus!)
- Informational Session (drop-in format): Thursday, September 13th, 6:00-7:00 pm, in Lowder 111
- Campus Kick-Off Meeting: Tuesday, September 18th, 7:00-7:45 pm, in Lowder 110
- Campus Competition/Social: Tuesday, October 2nd - Details to follow
If you have any specific questions, please reach out to Rebekka Whitfield (email@example.com).