Saltmarsh, Cleaveland, & Gund is hosting their Beacon 2019 Program on May 29-30, 2019. Applications are due March 8, 2019.
Click here to view more information.
More from the Firm:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE BEACON PROGRAM?
The 2019 Beacon program is a 2-day interactive summer leadership program where you will:
1. Obtain professional development through workshops, interactive panels and leadership courses
2. Learn what it’s like to be a part of the Saltmarsh family through team building and other activities
3. Explore downtown Pensacola to see what our historic city has to offer
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE BEACON PROGRAM BEING HELD?
The Beacon program will start on Wednesday, May 29th and run through Thursday, May 30th. The event will be hosted at the Saltmarsh office – 900 North 12th Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32501.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE BEACON PROGRAM?
1. Be within 2 years of completing your education
2. Have declared Accounting as your major
3. Carry an overall GPA of at least 3.0
HOW DO I APPLY TO THE BEACON PROGRAM?
You will need to:
1. Complete a short application by going to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Beacon2019SCG
2. You will be asked to attach a copy of your resume, unofficial transcript and a head shot photo to the application
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THE BEACON PROGRAM?
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 8, 2019 (only completed applications with resume and transcript will be considered).
WHEN WILL I BE NOTIFIED IF I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE BEACON PROGRAM?
All applicants will be notified by Friday, March 29, 2019 about acceptance into the program.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO ATTEND THE BEACON EVENT?
Saltmarsh will pay for hotel accommodations and your food while at the event and assist with travel expenses. However, you may want to bring extra money as you explore downtown Pensacola, FL.
Mel Kleinert, Recruiting Manager
(850) 202-1333 | email@example.com