The Student Center for the Public Trust (SCPT) is having a meeting in Lowder 202 (Marketing Conference Room) on Thursday, February 28th, 2019 (10:00-11:00 am). Accounting majors are invited to attend; the topic is "Ethics & Compliance at Southern Company." FREE student memberships are also available!
See flyer below or AU Involve for more details. RSVP on AU Involve, as space is limited.
More about the SCPT:
- What: National network of college students who demonstrate a commitment to ethical leadership
- Why should I join?
- Make yourself more attractive to future employers by proving evidence of concern for ethical leadership
- No membership fees!
- Experience interaction with staff and business leaders
- Have the opportunity to participate in training sessions and a unique ethical leadership certification for students
- To find out more information, contact or join: Auburn Student Center for Public Trust on AU Involve or contact O.C. Ferrell (Chapter Advisor) at firstname.lastname@example.org.