Summary provided by Sonic:
We are looking for an enthusiastic accounting intern to join our accounting and human resources team.
As an accounting intern, you will help with daily office tasks, accounts payable duties, accounts receivable duties, sales reconciliation and inventory monitoring.
This internship will help you acquire basic and intermediate accounting skills, that will help prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Basic office skills such as filing and ordering supplies for the company
- Entering and processing vendor invoices and payments
- Processing customer payments
- Assist in managing accounts receivable including collections
- Run weekly sales reports
- Create physical inventory count sheets and make adjusting entries when needed
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of basic accounting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree
About SONIC Tools
We sell organized storage solutions fit for all automotive technician needs that is different from anyone currently selling tools on the market
Sonic Tools is the North American subsidiary of Sonic Equipment, the world’s market leader in premium hand tools and tool box systems for both commercial and consumer use. The company’s mission is to elevate efficiency in the professional workshop and at home through its premium hand tools and unique tool organization solutions. Sonic Tools’ precision-crafted tools, toolboxes and wall systems are found in the world’s most progressive automotive enterprises, service centers, race shops, aftermarket businesses and personal garages. Follow Sonic Tools @sonictoolsusa, visit us on Facebook/sonictoolsusa or visit www.sonictoolsusa.com for more information.