If an employer inquires about the timing of the spring mini-term classes offered to interns, this is the link to send them! We will also share these dates with employers this summer.
The timing of the spring internship depends on the employer's needs, as we have mini-term classes that accommodate both of the following timings. When you accept an offer, confirm the dates of your work obligation so you can register for the appropriate section of the mini-term courses this fall (more details provided in the fall semester). Note that you must be working full-time for a minimum of 8 weeks and complete the pre-requisite coursework to qualify for academic credit (ACCT 4920).
- Traditional internship – Early January through March 6th; Mini-term classes will begin March 16th and run through the end of the semester.
- Tax internship - February 3rd through April 10th; Split mini-term classes run from January 8th through January 31st and resume from April 13th through the end of the semester.
Any student who wants to enroll in ACCT 4920 must attend the REQUIRED syllabus meeting on Wednesday, November 6th, from 5-6 pm (BEST Room in GBB). CLICK HERE to register for the meeting.
Other Important Dates For Spring 2020:
- January 8th - classes begin
- January 20th - MLK Jr. holiday
- March 9th-13th - spring break
- April 24th - classes end