The weekly recruiting newsletters will resume in January, but that may be too late to plan ahead for these important recruiting milestones for spring 2020. Mark your calendars, accounting students!
- Beta Alpha Psi and FLS application links will be emailed during finals week, and are due on Friday, January 10th, by 8 am. Current BAP members/candidates do not need to re-apply, but current FLS members do.
- Meet the Firms will be hosted on Wednesday, January 22nd (6-8 pm) at the AU Hotel & Conference Center. Register on Handshake by January 17th.
- Summer Leadership Programs will be advertised on the blog and in accounting newsletters starting in January. Students should monitor Handshake for available opportunities, and apply before the deadlines (typically, following Meet the Firms).
- The Business & Industry (Harbert) Career Fair will be on three separate dates in the BEST Room of Horton-Hardgrave Hall from 2-5
pm. The larger employer group will split and exhibit across the following days:
- February 11th
- February 13th
- February 17th
- The Local/Regional Firm Meet & Greet ("Meet & Greet") is like a mini-Meet the Firms targeting SOPHOMORES and students who are interested in working for firms of this size. It will be held on Tuesday, April 21st, at the AU Arena's Scholarship Terrace.