To apply, visit https://www.m3as.com/careers
Software Quality Assurance Internship (R03)
Description Summary: <span "font-weight:="" normal"="">This is a part time/part year technical position that is assigned to students that are enrolled in an information technology education program. This position is designed to provide entry level project assignments to allow students to gain experience in the IT world, while providing the Company with the ability to preview the performance of a potential full time hire. Typical work requires assisting our Quality Assurance department with test cases and finding solutions to potential bugs in our various products.
<span "font-weight:="" normal"="">The duties listed below are the essential functions of this position, and they may change as the needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their supervisor’s requests for additional or altered duties.
- <span "font-weight:="" normal"="">Assist with the coding and creation of automated test cases using CodedUI in Visual Studio
- <span "font-weight:="" normal"=""> Complete project assignments on time, with high quality
- Gain exposure to Company products, locations and business processes
- Establish good working relationships with peers and coworkers, providing support where asked, when asked and with a cooperative and curious attitude
- Develop required PC and task related skills
- Working towards a college degree in Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience working with SQL and C#
- Exposure and interest in CodedUI preferred
- Must have strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Specific certifications and trainings adding to the global experience of this profession are welcomed and desired.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to travel in representing the company’s interests required.
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 25 lbs.