|dept:||Department of Management|
|office:||427 Lowder Hall|
At Auburn since 2010
- EdS, Auburn University, 2017
- MAcc, Auburn University, 2016
- MBA, Auburn University, 2015
- BSBA (Accounting), Auburn University, 2014
- Master of Military Operational Art and Science, USAF Air University, 2002
- MA (Management), Webster University, 1996
- BS (Electrical & Computer Engineering), Clarkson University, 1987
Mr. Fetsch was an Air Force officer for 25 years, serving primarily as an air traffic controller, airspace manager and airfield/airport manager. For his 14th and final assignment, he was head of Auburn’s Air Force ROTC where he taught the sophomore and senior courses. After retiring as a Colonel in 2012, he and his family chose to stay in Auburn.
Since January 2013, he has been a full-time Auburn student. He earned four degrees during this time and is now finishing a Ph.D. in Adult Education. Mr. Fetsch taught two aviation management classes in 2013 and several managerial accounting classes in 2016 and 2017. Additionally, he has served as a mentor and tutor for Auburn’s student-athletes, and he was a member of the Auburn University Marching Band from 2013 to 2017.
Mr. Fetsch holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate from the State of Alabama and is a member of both the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and Alabama Society of CPAs (ASCPA).