|dept:||School of Accountancy|
|office:||352 Lowder Business Building|
At Auburn since 2010
- MAcc, Auburn University, 2016
- MBA, Auburn University, 2015
- BSBA (Accounting), Auburn University, 2014
- MA (Management), Webster University, 1996
- BS (Electrical & Computer Engineering), Clarkson University, 1987
Mr. Fetsch retired from the U.S. Air Force as a Colonel in October 2012, serving primarily as an air traffic controller, airspace manager, and airfield/airport manager. His fourteenth and final assignment was as commander of Auburn’s Air Force ROTC detachment (2010 to 2012). In that role, he taught the sophomore and senior AFROTC courses. He taught two aviation management classes in 2013, and started teaching for the School of Accountancy in August 2016. He is currently enrolled in Auburn’s Ph.D. in Adult Education program.
Mr. Fetsch holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate from the State of Alabama and is a member of both the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and Alabama Society of CPAs (ASCPA).