Kang Bok Lee
Atlanta Alumni Fellowship
|dept:||Department of Systems and Technology|
|office:||424 Lowder Business Building|
At Auburn since 2014
- Ph.D., Business Administration, University of Tennessee, 2014
- M.S., Statistics, University of California at Riverside, 2009
- B.S. and B.A., Mathematics and Economics, SungKyunKwan* University, 2007
- Kang Bok Lee is an assistant professor of Business Analytics in the Department of Aviation and Supply Chain Management. He holds a PhD in Business Administration with concentration on Business Analytics and minor in Marketing.
- His research has appeared in
the International Journal of Research in Marketing (2017 forthcoming; elite journal; category 4 of the ABS** ranking),
Public Administration Review (2017 forthcoming; elite journal; category 4 of the ABS ranking),
Decision Sciences (2017 forthcoming; elite journal; Auburn P&T document),
Journal of Business Logistics (2017 forthcoming; elite journal; Auburn P&T document),
European Journal of Marketing (2017 forthcoming; category 3 of the ABS ranking),
Public Administration Review (2015; elite journal; category 4 of the ABS ranking), and
Journal of Financial Economic and Policy (2015; this paper won a Highly Commended Paper in the 2016 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence).
- 2015 and 2017 Outstanding Teaching Award, Auburn University.
- 2016 - August 2018 Competitive Research Grant Committee to represent the College of Business.
- 2017 - August 2019 Instruction Committee to represent the department.
- Paper under review
1. Production and Operations Management (3rd round invited; elite journal; category 4 of the ABS ranking)
2. Decision Sciences (2nd round invited; elite journal; Auburn P&T document)
3. Academy of Management Journal (1st round invited; category 4 of the ABS ranking)
4. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistic Management (conditionally accepted; elite journal; Auburn P&T document)
* SungKyunKwan University (Times World Ranking 137th; Asia Ranking 13th):
** ABS ranking (category4 > category3 > category2 > category1):