Eligibility and Resources
- Individuals and teams of up to 6 Auburn students are eligible to enter
- Open to Auburn undergraduates and graduate students – campus and online
- Auburn students enrolled in Fall 2018 from any school, college or academic department can participate
- Teams must be led by an active student
- Interdisciplinary teams of at least 3 members are strongly encouraged
- Teams that have received prior outside investment from private investors, seed funds, venture capital firms, private investors or industry sources are not eligible to compete
Come visit us at the Tiger Cage Accelerator and Incubator at Suite 103, 570 Devall Drive or the Innovation Lab - Room 012, Horton-Hardgrave Hall.
Mentors and co-working space for all students interested in entrepreneurship.