Women in Business
Join the Auburn Women in Business and support the mission and strategic plan of the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business. Our members offer professional advice and guidance to female students in the Harbert College. Membership also provides you with the opportunity to connect with other alumnae to build a network of strong female leaders.
Women and men, Auburn alums and other university graduates are all welcome! We are seeking business professionals who are genuinely interested in supporting current and future women in business. We offer three different levels of membership.
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
- Your support of female business students at the Harbert College by participating in panel discussions, speaking at group meetings, and serving as a business mentor
- Opportunities for you to network with women in business
- Invitations to Auburn Women in Business events in your area and on campus
- Auburn Women in Business promote personal branding and leadership skills among group members and female business students
EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEMBERS:
Members of the Executive Council guide the vision and direction of Auburn Women in Business. These active and engaged women are leaders for our college. Members of the Executive Council:
- Participate in at least two Executive Council meetings each year (one on campus and one conference call)
- Support the Auburn Women in Business through a financial gift of $1000 or more annually
- Recommend new members to Auburn Women in Business and encourage members to support the college financially
- Share the college’s vision to become one of the nation’s top business schools and offering insight to aide in the success of our women graduates
- Host or attend Auburn Women in Business events in their area, and contact potential members to promote the group and giving to the college
For more information about Women in Business, please contact: