Why Recruit at Harbert College of Business
For a Return On Investment
- Purposeful engagement
- Opportunities to educate students on careers in your industry
- To meet top talent
- To help shape skills related to your work environments
- To become connected to major-specific classes & student organizations
Bottom-line - by working with the OPCD, you are part of the process to develop and prepare talented students, and those talented students can learn about your industry and produce results at your firm!
Where We Are
The OPCD is on the first floor of the Lowder Business Building, complete with eight private interview offices, two waiting rooms, an employer lounge, and WiFi Internet access. We also offer a full range of audio/video conferencing services if you wish to conduct your interviews electronically.
What We Do
What do you need? We assist in
- scheduling career fairs
- coordinating "Connection Sessions" with small groups of students
- organizing class visits or meetings with department-specific contacts
- planning large-scale events with industry speakers, like our Legends & Leaders Speaker Series
The campus recruiting process is sensitive to the academic calendar, and we work with you to coordinate the best exposure for your needs.
You may post job announcements and internship positions, register for career fairs, schedule interviews and search student and alumni resumes on our career platform, Handshake .
When submitting a position announcement, please indicate the timetable for hiring and if you would prefer to interview on-campus, at your facilities, or via phone or video conference.
If you have questions about Handshake, would like to schedule an interview or event, or connect with our faculty please contact us at (334) 844-7203 or email@example.com.