ABC Supply Company is one of more than 30 companies expected to send representatives to the Harbert College of Business this week. / Image by Joe McAdory
Industry Weeks continue this week as the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business welcomes representatives from the field of Supply Chain, Operations and Aviation Management, and hosts a number of events preparing students for the big week.
All business majors are welcome to participate in the activities.
This week’s schedule is as follows:
• Learn How to Research Firms Participating – Monday, 4 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall.
• Get Help on Your Resume/How to Interview – Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall.
• What Jobs Are There in Consulting/Technology? – Tuesday, 3 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall.
• How Do I Act at an Expo? – Tuesday, 4 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall.
• “Learn About the Industry” Employer Panel – Wednesday, 5 p.m., 110 and 129 Lowder Hall.
• Practice Talking to Recruiters – Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., Alabama Power Room, Fifth Floor Lowder Hall.
• The Expo (Wear Professional Dress & Bring Resumes!) – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., ground floor and first floor of Lowder Hall.
Companies tentatively expected to send representatives include: Home Depot, Saddle Creek Corporation, Georgia-Pacific, Dollar General, PVH, Southeastern Freight Lines, Colgate-Palmolive, HUB Group, Old Dominion Freight Line, Elite Transit Solutions, Target, Carter’s, CL Services, ABC Supply Company, R+L Truckload Services & Global Logistics, Damco Distribution Services, Timco Aerosystems, MasterBrand Cabinets, Exel, Uline, Plumbers Distributors, Tennessee Commercial Warehouse, Werner Enterprises, FedEx Freight, Save-A-Lot Food Stores, and Waffle House.