Marketing, Sales and Retail will take center stage at the fourth and final installment of Industry Week for the fall semester at the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business, Oct. 14-17.
The schedule for students is as follows:
• Learn How to Research the Firms Participating – Monday, 4 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall
• Get Help on Your Resume & Interview – Tuesday, Oct. 15, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall
• What Jobs Are in Marketing, Sales & Retail? – Wednesday, 3 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall
• How Do I Act at an Expo? – Wednesday, 4 p.m., 101 Lowder Hall
• “Learn About the Industry” Employer Panel – Wednesday, 5 p.m., 110 and 005 Lowder Hall
• Practice Talking to Recruiters – Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., Alabama Power Room, Fifth Floor, Lowder Hall
• The Expo (Wear Professional Dress & Bring Resumes!) – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., ground floor, Lowder Hall
Firms scheduled to appear include are PLS Logistics, POOL Corp., Ferguson, Frito-Lay, Brooksource, Sherwin Williams, Total Quality Logistics, Target, Republic Fiance, Enterprise Holding Co., John Hancock Financial Services, JES Holdings, Verizon Wireless, CH Robinson, and Altria Group Distribution Co. and Waffle House.
Previous industry weeks this semester included firms from finance and corporate accounting, supply chain, aviation and operations management, and consulting and technology. The event is sponsored by the Office of Professional and Career Development. Check the OPCD out on Facebook for more details: https://www.facebook.com/AUOPCD