Industry Weeks at the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business moves into its third round this week as students prepare to meet with representatives from financial and accounting firms.
Opportunities for students this week include:
• Learn How to Research the Firms Participating – Monday, 4 p.m. in 101 Lowder Hall
• Get Help on Your Resume/How to Interview – Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in 101 Lowder Hall
• What Jobs Are in Finance/Corporate Accounting? – Wednesday, 3 p.m. in 101 Lowder Hall
• How Do I Act at an Expo? Wednesday, 4 p.m. in Lowder Hall
• “Learn About the Industry” Employer Panel – Wednesday, 5 p.m. in 110 Lowder Hall
• Practice Talking to Recruiters – Wednesday, 6:15 p.m. in the Alabama Power Room on the fifth floor of Lowder Hall.
• The Expo (wear professional dress and bring resumes!) – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the ground floor of Lowder Hall
Firms expected to send representatives include Waddell & Reed, Regions Financial, BBVA Compass, Republic Finance, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Industry Weeks, which conclude Oct. 14-17, is sponsored by the Office of Professional and Career Development.