The Fall 2013 Raymond J. Harbert College of Business Leadership Summit will be Tuesday, Aug. 20. This is event is scheduled for students to learn more about the College of Business in a variety of areas. Come interact with administrators, faculty, staff and students in an engaging morning of seminars designed to introduce you to the College of Business. Enjoy lunch with faculty after the morning activities. During the morning you will:
• Meet other students
• Interact with faculty, staff and administrators
• Learn study skills and time management skills
• Hear about various College of Business organizations for student involvement
• Learn strategies for success in the College of Business
• Participate in roundtable discussions with current College of Business Students
• Hear discussions about current events in Business like Business Ethics and Financial Statement Preparation
• Learn about additional activities available that will supplement what is learned in the Leadership Summit
To participate in this exciting morning of events, fill out the attached information sheet. More information will be emailed to you later in the summer.
For more information about this event or other Diversity Events in the College of Business, please contact Dr. Sarah Stanwick, College of Business Diversity Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.