Every organization relies on business principles for success. With a solid business education, you'll have the practical skills to excel in a variety of positions in the industry of your choice.
Whether you're a recent graduate or a professional, a master's degree will focus and enhance your business skills and improve your footing on the corporate ladder. Our Ph.D. programs develop thought leaders for teaching and research positions at academic institutions throughout the world.
Certificates offer convenience and flexibility for working professionals. If you’re interested in exploring a master’s program, teaching at the college level or simply advancing within your organization, a certificate can open the door!
- Accounting Bridge Online
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Online
- Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting Online
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting Online
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Online
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Online
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management Innovation
- Master of Accounting Online
- Master of Business Administration Online
- Master of Science in Finance Online
- Master of Science in Information Systems Online
Our internationally-ranked graduate executive programs were designed with business professionals in mind and utilize a flexible delivery model that allows busy students to continue their careers while expanding their business acumen. Our three cohort-based programs blend distance learning, on-campus residencies, and domestic and international study trips to provide you with a balanced curriculum, a network of peer professionals and real-world learning experiences
Top Ranked Executive Graduate Programs
No. 1 Best Blended Program, Top 10 MRED Programs, Intelligent.com
No. 5 Top 10 Master's in Real Estate Degree Programs, Intelligent.com
No. 8 Largest Business Graduate Programs for Physician-Executives, Modern
No. 11 Best Executive MBA for Career Advancement in the Southeast, Ivy Exec
No. 14 Best Executive MBA Programs in the Southeast, Ivy Exec
Tier One Global Executive MBA Rankings, CEO Magazine
We will prepare you to compete – and lead – in a global economy. Experiencing new cultures and business practices firsthand through one of our internship, summer or semester abroad opportunities will build your resume and broaden your horizons.
Improve your job prospects or enhance your graduate school application by exploring one of our business minors. Choose from the list below to learn more.
Declaring your minor is easy!
If you’re already a business major, you can declare a business minor by visiting your advisor in 147 Lowder Hall. Non-business majors can also visit 147 Lowder Hall to complete minor declaration paperwork or visit http://aub.ie/NBdeclareminor.
We strive to provide a superior student experience that produces highly sought after graduates. Learn more about our academic departments and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- FUTURE STUDENTS
- Future undergraduate
- Future Graduate
- Future Online
- Future Executive
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Academic Advising
- Office of professional & Career Development (opcd) resources
- Student Council
- Clubs and Organizations
- Student Computer Labs
Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Welcome to Raymond J. Harbert College of Business!
- Explore Business Majors
- Explore Business Minors
- Undergraduate Tuition, Fees and Scholarships
- Schedule a Tour of Harbert College of Business
- Incoming Freshmen
- Transferring from Another Institution
- Transferring from Another Department On-Campus
Orientation to College
Prospective Graduate Students
Prospective Online Students
- Explore Online Undergraduate Programs
- Explore Online Graduate Programs
- Explore Online Graduate Certificates
- Online Tuition and Fees
- Financial Assistance and Fellowships
- Entrance Exams
Steps to Admissions
Get a Quality Online Education
Harbert College of Business online students receive the same quality of instruction and assignments as on-campus participants.
Prospective Executive Students
The Office of Academic Advising guides you through your undergraduate academic schedule and helps you understand the University's policies and procedures. Our advisors will help you organize your undergraduate plan of action and provide information on educational options and professional development activities.
We can help you:
- Declare or change your business major or minor
- Transfer between on-campus colleges to the Harbert College of Business
- Plan your coursework based on your business major or minor
- And more!
See example syllabi from Harbert courses!
Want to know a little more about a specific course at Harbert? Check out university Syllabus Bank to learn more.
Office of Professional & Career Development (OPCD)
In today's economy, you'll need every advantage to land the job and the salary you want. Harbert College of Business's Office of Professional and Career Development (OPCD) helps assess your skills, focus your interests and leverage your capabilities to find the employment you seek.
We can help with...
Legends and Leaders is a semi-annual series of workshops and talks on real-world subjects like networking, social media and multicultural awareness from business mentors and alumni. Keep an eye on the OPCD calendar for the next series!
Business Bash is a semi-annual event providing business students with opportunities to learn about business majors, meet student organizations and network.
Career Fair is a semi-annual event providing students the opportunity to meet with potential employers for internships and jobs.
Calendar of EventsCheck out our calendar for upcoming events and seminars! Our short seminars will help you get ahead, make networking connections and help you get the job you want!
Harbert Student Council
The College of Business Student Council represents all student organizations in the college. The president and vice president of the Council are elected by the College's student body. A six-member Cabinet is appointed by the president, vice president and members of the previous year's Student Council. Students interested in serving on the Council should watch for application postings after the election of the president and vice president.
Clubs and Organizations
- Financial Management Association National Honor Society
- Auburn Student Investment Fund
- Real Estate Society
Open to all majors
Student Computer Labs
TIGER Lab Class Schedule (Lowder Room 12)
7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Monday through Thursday
7:30 AM - 8:00 PM on Friday
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
Football games - no access
- FACULTY & STAFF
Faculty & Staff
This is Auburn
Our employees continue to "believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work" at Auburn University.
- RESEARCH & CENTERS
Research & Centers
- Auburn Technical Assistance Center (ATAC)
- Center for Ethical Organizational Cultures
- Center for Supply Chain Innovation
- The Lowder Center for Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Office of Professional and Career Development (OPCD)
- RFID Lab at Auburn University
- Small Business Development Center
- Thomas Walter Center for Technology Management
You may post job announcements and internship positions, register for career fairs, schedule interviews and search student and alumni resumes through Handshake. When submitting a position announcement, please indicate the timetable for hiring and if you would prefer to interview on-campus, at your facilities, or via phone or video conference.
Update Your Profile
Update your mailing address and other contact info so you can
stay in the know!
AU Alumni Association
Find out what's going on and how you can participate through Auburn University's
Harbert Young Alumni
Find a chapter near you or
start one in your area today!
Harbert Alumni Magazine
Check out our biannual magazine
(formerly known as The Shareholder which is now our annual report)
- ABOUT US
Harbert college of business
- Office of Advancement
- Office of Professional & Career Development (OPCD)
- Office of Academic Advising
- Information Technology Services
Points of Interest