Financial Accounting and Reporting I
Week of May 22, 2005
- You need to obtain a copy of the
The syllabus is in Adobe format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Exchange or Adobe
Reader, you can download the free Acrobat reader from the Adobe web site (a link exists to
this site on my home page).
- The material covered in the first exam is primarily a
review of the concepts covered in the Principles of Financial
Accounting course (the prerequisite to this course).
If you are not confident in your grasp of these concepts, you
need to address this deficiency quickly.
Please be aware that this course moves at an accelerated pace
(especially in the summer).
- An on-line solution manual is available; the username and password will be given in
- Overheads for Chapters 1 and 2 are available in the
- Grades for Test 1 are available:
Week of June 5, 2005
- Grades for Test 2 are available:
Week of June 12, 2005
- Solutions for the following can be obtained by clicking
- Check figures for the
inventory estimation problems
are available. Please note: Number 3 (converting gross profit
percentages to mark-up on cost percentages and vice versa) is not that
important so I skipped it.
- Grades for Test 3 are available:
- You may download present value tables here:
- Your final exam grade is posted - click
here. Please note the exam grade you see
- I cannot currently post your final grade to OASIS.
However, you can see your final course grade by clicking
I hope you all have a good summer!