The Executive MBA
Amidst the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, you can rely on Auburn Graduate Executive Programs to continue providing a consistent yet flexible learning experience. Our professors, classes, and current students haven't missed a beat, and we are actively accepting applications for Fall Semester 2020.
You know that an MBA can improve your financial security, power in the workplace and standing in the global economy… but do you know how you’re going to make it happen? Go back to school full-time and quit your job? Resign yourself to a local but less-prestigious program? Sacrifice interpersonal relations and knowledge exchange for a purely long-distance option?
We have a better idea.
Keep your job. Don’t put your life on hold. Blend the on-campus cohort experience with the convenience and flexibility of distance learning and do so under the auspices of the most rigorous business school accreditation in the world.
What will you get with a Harbert College of Business Executive MBA?
We don’t nickel and dime you with expenses. Tuition covers most program expenses, including instructional materials, housing at Auburn, most meals while on campus, lodging and most meals during the International Experience, cap and gown rental, and graduation fees. Tuition is locked in and will not change while you are in the program.
Take this program from anywhere – it travels with you. We’ve had people join our program because they needed to transfer from one area of the country to another and had to stop their local program. This doesn’t happen with the Auburn Executive MBA because it goes where you go.
Residency combined with distance learning – most programs are one or the other. We’re not going to make you into second-class citizens by always keeping thousands of miles between yourself and your professors and classmates. We want to preserve your ability to keep progressing in your current career. By meeting your peers face-to-face, you’ll have the opportunity to build a stronger human network, and by doing some of your coursework through our innovative distance program, you won’t have to interrupt your career to improve it.
While there are many good choices for an executive MBA program, the Auburn design and spirit are unique.
- Accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Paid membership to Ivy Exec® and access to its world-class career resources
- Ranked No. 14 among the2020 Best Executive MBA Programs, Ivy Exec
- Ranked No. 11 for "Life Balance" and No. 12 for "Career Advancement"
- Ranked No. 40 among theTop 2020 Executive MBA Programs in North America, Eduniversal
- Ranked Tier One in the 2020 Global Executive MBA Rankings, CEO Magazine
- Six Sigma Green Belt in Quality available to students who take the Quality and Process Improvement elective.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in delivering business education to executives
The Raymond J. Harbert College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement for business schools).
Graduate Executive Programs
Phone: (334) 844-4060