- Register for and take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Begin your application by visiting the Auburn Graduate School webpage or linking directly to the Graduate School Application.
- Upload to the application all required admissions documents listed above (i.e., current resume, unofficial transcripts, letters of recommendation and GMAT score).
- Selected Full-Time MBA candidates will be contacted for an admissions interview. Candidates interview in-person or online with both Auburn MBA Programs' Director Jim Parrish and Graduate Career Services Director Frank Oprandy.
- Once an official admissions decision is made, you will receive notification from Auburn MBA Programs and the Auburn Graduate School. You must both accept our offer of admission and pay a $450 confirmation fee to secure a spot in the upcoming class.
- The final step is to enroll in classes for the semester.
GMAT / GRE Test Requirement
Auburn MBA Programs accommodate students with undergraduate degrees in all disciplines. The GMAT or GRE is required for all applicants except those with a terminal degree (e.g., PhD, JD, etc.). The GMAT is the preferred admissions test. However, if you have already completed the GRE, Auburn MBA Programs and the Admissions Committee will take this into consideration and review your score.
An Auburn MBA Programs admissions advisor can guide you through the process. Please address any admissions questions to:
Phone: (334) 844-4060
for Your MBA Application
We encourage you to start your application as early. Keep in mind that you can complete your application over time as you acquire the items and information below:
- Current resume
- Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended (including high school AP credits)
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- GMAT or GRE score