Dates and Deadlines
There is Still Time to Apply!
Deadline to apply for Fall Semester 2019 extended to May 31.
The Full-Time MBA program begins each fall semester. We are currently accepting applications for Fall Semester 2019.
- May 31, 2019 - Deadline to apply for Fall Semester 2019
- August 11, 2019 - Graduate Business Programs Orientation begins
- August 19, 2019 - Classes Begin
Auburn MBA Programs does not require a set of prerequisite courses for new students. In lieu of prerequisite coursework, we have implemented the use of self-study materials and an orientation experience that will allow all new students, regardless of academic background, to start the program with similar and fresh foundational knowledge. Further details will arrive to accepted students in their admissions information packet.
Auburn MBA Programs staff will guide you through the admissions process. For additional information, please contact:
Julie Vaught, Admissions Advisor
Phone: (334) 844-4060
Rolling Admissions Begin
Fall Semester 2019
Auburn MBA Programs has moved to a rolling admissions model. This is an expedited review process that is beneficial to applicants who are planning next steps in their education and career. Applicants can expect:
- Auburn MBA staff will review applications upon their completion.
- Competitive applicants will then be notified promptly of our admissions decision.