To be eligible to apply for the online Master of Accountancy program, candidates must have completed a four-year undergraduate degree from a U.S. accredited institution, the business and accounting foundation courses, and either a USA or APO address in a SARA authorized state.
- Submit the Graduate School Application
- The following materials should be uploaded with your application:
- Statement of Purpose
- Names and email for three references. References should be current or former employers, clients if you are self-employed, or professors.
- Unofficial transcripts from every institution attended. (Official transcripts will be required for students accepted into the program.)
- Pay the $60 Graduate School application fee
All communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Prospective students MUST send all application materials including transcripts to the following address:
Graduate Certificate in Accountancy Students
If you are a current or former GCA student, please visit the GCA Matriculation to MAcc for instructions on applying to the MAcc.
Applications for the Master of Accountancy program are considered on a competitive
basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised, because the Admissions Committee
uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee
considers the quality of the candidate's academic background, grade point averages,
GMAT scores, campus involvement, and work experience.
The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all applicants to the program. Dual enrollment in an Auburn campus program and an Auburn online accounting program is not permitted.