Student-Athlete Support Services
The Auburn University Tiger Tutor Program is designed to enhance student athletes’ educational experience, which can be accomplished by helping students help themselves. As an accounting tutor, you would play a major role in the student-athlete’s ability to master course material. Your primary responsibility as a tutor is to maintain the academic and athletic integrity of Auburn University and to exhibit a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- AU Juniors or above with a 3.2 cumulative GPA and a ‘B’ or better in specific courses tutored
- Commitment to upholding the University’s Academic Honesty Code and NCAA policy on Impermissible Academic Assistance
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity at all times
- For Spring 2021, although we are interested in hiring for all courses, we have specific
needs for the following courses:
- ACCT 2110 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2210 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 3110 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3210 Cost Accounting
- ACCT 4410 Income Tax I
- Foundational Business Courses (BUAL 2600, BUAL 2650, ECON 2020, ECON 2030, FINC 3610, MNGT 3100, MNGT 3310)
There will be a live information session via Zoom on Thursday, October 8th at 5:00pm (click here for the Zoom link). If you are interested in becoming a Tiger Tutor, please apply through the link below. E-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.