Accounting Opportunity with The Auburn Plainsman
The Auburn Plainsman is seeking a student to take over the Accountant role by May 2018. The position is a part-time, on-campus job with hourly pay.
They are seeking a motivated student who would like to expand their accounting experience with a flexible schedule while still in school. They would like to fill the position as soon as possible to begin training.
- Must be a sophomore or junior at Auburn University
- Enrollment in the Auburn University Accountancy program is preferable
- Ability to work 6 – 8 hours per week on campus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel a plus
- Tracking all revenue for Auburn Student Media Group including but not limited to: revenue entry, monthly invoice creation and billing, collections, and sales/expense tracking
- Limited customer service interactions (payment collection, etc.)
- $8 per hour as a Student Worker
To apply, students should send their résumés to Accounting@ThePlainsman.com.