Berghoff Precision Machining LP is seeking a part-time office assistant to assist with various duties in their Auburn office. Their desired candidate is a student with an accounting/finance background or business administration.
This person will report directly to Mr. Niggemeier, their President for the Auburn plant. Initially, it will be 20-25 hours a week with lots of flexibility.
If you are interested in this position, you can submit an application on Handshake. The deadline to apply is December 6th.
The candidate should have:
- Advanced skills in MSOffice — EXCEL is a must
- Payroll process via ADP
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Helping organize and maintain common office areas
- Performing general office clerk duties
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of an associate’s degree
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills