Would you like to learn about job opportunities in Birmingham and the surrounding areas? In partnership, the Harbert College of Business, the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering and the Birmingham Business Alliance, invite you to an exciting virtual networking event with companies offering internship and full-time opportunities In the Birmingham area. The event will be held on Thursday, October 15th, from 2:00-5:00 pm CST.
This will be a virtual event, hosted on the Career Fair Plus platform.
Dress professionally, as there will be video chatting available with employers.
Career Fair Plus tutorial.
Recording of the Student Q&A session.
There are two ways to attend:
- On your desktop at https://cfplus.page.link/T6Lz
- Download the Career Fair Plus app on your smart phone
- select student /candidate
- choose Auburn University
- choose Birmingham Industry Day
You can go ahead and create your profile
- On your smartphone open the app
- Go to Birmingham Industry Day
- Click on the Employers icon at the bottom
- Click profile in the upper right-hand corner
- Follow all the steps to create the profile
You can also go ahead and look through all of the companies that have registered to attend
To sign-up for one-on-one appointment times with the employers you are interested in talking with:
- You will click on the employer
- Click the banner that says “Speak with a Recruiter now”
- See the available schedules
- Click an available time slot to sign-up for an appointment
If you have any questions please contact Joshlyn Bess, email@example.com