Each year BP opens its doors to a new generation of high achievers through their Early Engagement programs. These programs offer students the opportunity to meet BP employees from a variety of fields, learn from leaders, participate in trading simulations, and even be awarded an academic scholarship.The deadline to apply is March 1st.
Click here for more information and to apply on their website.
BP is offering two different programs that are available for Business majors:
IST Sophomore Experience
- This exciting,week-long programdelivers a unique opportunity for students to learn more about the world of commodity trading and origination.
- There are two options to choose from:May 18-21 in HoustonandJune 15-19 in Chicago.
- Students will gain an understanding of how the worlds of finance and energy meet, while also being exposed toBP's corporate culture and values.
- This program isopen to current university sophomores(graduating 2022) of any major or discipline with a strong interest in business, trading and origination.Learn more here.
- BP is offering $5,000 scholarships for the 2020-2021 school year to high-achieving university studentsstudying in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Business.
- Students will also be offered an opportunity to visit a location and experience first-hand what life is like at BP.Learn more here.