Bravaldo Capital Advisors is in search of an intern at their office in Atlanta. Bravaldo Capital Advisors is a boutique Atlanta based Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance Advisory Firm, providing independent economic and financial advice and execution services for lower middle market companies that are primarily located in the Southeastern United States.
Intern Associates/Analysts will play an integral role in the firm's merger and acquisition advisory activities. Interns are expected to be active contributors during every phase of the deal process and are encouraged to handle a high level of responsibility on transaction teams. Interns will lead the writing and development of both the initial pitch material and descriptive memorandums and are responsible for the integrity of the valuation analyses and merger and acquisition models.
- Support business development activities by performing company and industry research and preparing executive summaries on prospects.
- Preparing, analyzing and explaining historical and projected financial information including DCF and LBO modeling analysis.
- Coordinating and performing business due diligence.
- Assist deal team in preparing confidential information memorandums, management presentations, marketing pitches and other client related materials.
- Valuing companies and businesses.
- Research and development of target acquisition lists utilizing various databases to match internal campaigns.
- Assist deal team with other necessary day-to-day responsibilities.
Desired Qualities and Experience
- Advanced accounting, finance, financial modeling and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver driven to succeed.
- Have a very strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Have strong attention to detail and time management skills.