Carr Riggs & Ingram is hosting their 2018 Summer Leadership Academy in their Atlanta (June 28-29), Birmingham (July 26-27), Enterprise (May 24-25), Orlando (June 20-23), and Nashville (May 22-23) offices, as well as others across the country. Applications are due on various dates as follows: Atlanta (May 15), Birmingham (May 15), Enterprise (April 30), Orlando (May 15), and Nashville (April 15).
CRI’s summer leadership program provides top accounting students with the opportunity to learn more about the profession, experience “life as an accountant” and steps they can take to ensure a successful career.
To accomplish these objectives, the program includes:
- Presentation and networking opportunities with CRI leadership
- Q&A panel with staff and seniors
- A session on trends in accounting and the future of the profession
- A workshop to providing attendees with a behind the scene look at campus recruiting and what you can do to be successful in launching your career
- Various social activities that include CRI professionals
In order to be eligible for consideration, students must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accounting program either as an undergraduate or masters candidate.
- Personally and academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com before the deadline noted:
- Attach a current résumé including GPA
- Attach a cover letter articulating:
- The student’s interest and objectives for participating in the program. This includes citing the location you are applying to attend and why that location.
- Anticipated graduation date (undergraduate and maters program as appropriate)
- Short and long term career goals (i.e., timing of an internship, pursuit of certification, geographical preferences post-graduation)
|Location||Program Dates||Application Deadline|
|Atlanta, GA||June 28 – 29, 2018||May 15, 2018|
|Birmingham, AL||July 26 – 27, 2018||May 15, 2018|
|Enterprise, AL||May 24 – 25, 2018||April 30, 2018|
|Orlando, FL||June 20 – 23, 2018||May 15, 2018|
|Nashville, TN||May 22 – 23, 2018||April 15, 2018|
For more information about the program, please speak with your CRI campus representative or submit your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.