Daxko, a software provider of operations and financial management solutions, is seeking to hire an Accounting Intern to support their finance team. This is a part-time internship position working in their Birmingham office.
More from the Firm
Daxko’s mission is to make the world a healthier and happier place. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
Do you thrive on problem-solving and reconciliations? Do financial statements excite you? If so, then we may have the right opportunity for you. Daxko is looking for an Accounting Intern to support the Finance Team by generating results with a strong work ethic and a self-managed attitude.
You'll have the opportunity to...
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments
- Review customer contracts and update contract management system
- Interact with Customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Perform account reconciliations and assist the team with various accounting tasks
- Enrolled in, or just completed an undergraduate accounting program
- A love for routine and high attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Overall willingness to jump in and make a difference!