Beta Alpha Psi’s Featured Professional Partner (“FPP”) is a weekly program that highlights professional partners and promotes networking between our students and our supporting employers/organizations. Each week a different professional partner will host an event and participate in an interview that will be posted to the @auburnbap Instagram account. Check out the blog weekly for information on the upcoming FPP!
Next Week's FPP: BMSS
- Wednesday, September 29th
- BMSS will be on-campus from 9:00-11:00 am on the first floor of Lowder Hall (near the
- Handing out Chick-fil-A biscuits
- Later in the day (4:30-6:30 pm), they will be at the new Ross House Coffee (Magnolia)
to network with students as they are able to drop in.
- Coffee, sandwiches, and fruit will be available
- Attire is casual for both events and they are a come and go format.
- BMSS will be on-campus from 9:00-11:00 am on the first floor of Lowder Hall (near the central stairs)
Formed in 1991, BMSS, LLC, is a full service accounting firm headquartered in Birmingham. Since the beginning, their goal has been to establish an accounting firm that allows for outstanding client service, career development and an enjoyable life/work balance. They are a member of the BDO Seidman Alliance, a nationwide association of independently owned local, regional and boutique firms. Awards they have received include the AICPA Public Service Award, The Wall Street Journal’s Top Small Workplaces and the Birmingham Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
- Office Locations in Alabama:
- Birmingham, Huntsville, & Gadsden
Why you should consider starting your career at BMSS:
BMSS offers a unique combination of local firm feel, national knowledge and a global reach. During the first few years of a new graduate’s career at BMSS, they have the opportunity to work on both tax and assurance engagements until they are confident enough to declare their discipline. BMSS’ family-friendly atmosphere and award-winning culture provide opportunities to have a fulfilling professional career while still having time to be present with family and friends.
Top Industry Specializations:
Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Professional Services, Real Estate & REIT, Financial Services, Credit Unions, Government, Municipalities, Retail, Restaurant, Franchise, Technology, Venture Capital, Manufacturing, Distribution, Not-For-Profit, Churches and Transportation.