Beta Alpha Psi’s Featured Professional Partner (“FPP”) is a weekly program that highlights professional partners and promotes networking between our students and our supporting employers/organizations. Each week a different professional partner will host an event and participate in an interview that will be posted to the @auburnbap Instagram account. Check out the blog weekly for information on the upcoming FPP!
Next Week's FPP: Frazier & Deeter
Founded in 1981, Frazier & Deeter is a nationally ranked, PCAOB registered CPA and advisory firm that helps businesses and individuals succeed in a changing marketplace. FD provides a wide range of tax, audit, accounting and advisory services. They have offices in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Las Vegas, Nashville, and Tampa with a wide variety of specialties to offer. Come explore a different side of public accounting and learn how you can customize your career with Frazier & Deeter!
Interview: “Entrepreneurship and Public Accounting” with Jessica Weissinger, COO of the Audit Department & Audit Principal
- The interview will be posted to the @auburnbap Instagram account on Monday, February 8th.
Event: Frazier & Deeter In-Person Meet Up
- Professionals from Frazier & Deeter will be available to meet up and chat over a cup of coffee on Wednesday, February 10th
- The event will be socially distanced either in a room on campus, at a coffee shop, or outside
- If you would rather meet virtually, please email Mary Askew at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Click here to access the sign up page for the event.