Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (Florida Blue) seeks a Summer 2020 accounting intern in their Jacksonville office. This role indirectly reports to one of our AU accounting alums who is the VP & Chief Accounting Officer for the organization.
More from Florida Blue
- Support the attainment of organization and department business goals.
- Provide research, development and analysis support to meet various Florida Blue departments business needs, products and processes,
- Perform accurate and timely research, data collection, analysis, verification, and reporting of data or information with in the Finance area.
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Currently enrolled as a junior, senior, or graduate student
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Cumulative 3.2 or better GPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration/relationship building and detail-oriented skills
Business Specific Criteria (Preferred Skills):
- Cumulative 3.5 or better GPA
- Understand or have experience in the Health Insurance Industry
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
Click here to apply: https://careers.floridablue.com/us/en/job/19460/Summer-2020-Accounting-Internship