Founders Investment Banking, a boutique investment banking firm with southern roots, is hiring a couple of full-time analysts this summer (and accounting students meet the degree qualifications). Founders serves middle market companies and the people that build and steward them.
Founder's Analyst Program
Founders Investment Banking is a boutique investment banking firm with southern roots, serving middle market companies and the people that build and steward them. Our services include sell-side and buy-side M&A and strategic advisory. Our entrepreneurial and values-focused work environment thrives on each team member’s contribution toward our corporate goals of serving our clients with excellence and integrity, developing our team both personally and professionally, and bettering our community. At Founders, we get deals done for people.
We are currently seeking to fill an analyst position to participate in Founders’ Analyst Program. Founders regimented and mentor-based analyst program, develops leadership qualities, superior financial skills, and business judgment that play an invaluable part in the advancement of an analyst’s career. Our intimate teams and entrepreneurial spirit allows our analysts to take on more responsibility than their peers working at other banks and gives them greater exposure to the overall all M&A and strategic advisory process. This formal training combined with practical experience as an integral part of deal execution leaves analysts with a wide array of attractive career choices, including advancement within Founders.
Eligible candidates will fulfill the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution and a 3.5 or higher GPA
- A degree in finance, accounting or economics is desired, but will consider other majors with a basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a strong desire to serve others
- Intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn and grow
- Be an analytical thinker and extremely detail oriented
- The ability to work well with others under pressure
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast paced, and entrepreneurial environment
Founders will challenge and foster your unique gifts and provide long-term foundational values and skills.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and résumé via fax (205-871-0010) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).