Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? Guidehouse, a leading public consulting firm, is looking to hire a Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness Associate in their Huntsville office.
Guidehouse serves the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. They are a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply on Guidehouse's website here:
- Work with clients to evaluate internal control environments and identify control gaps.
- Design and implement corrective actions to remediate audit findings.
- Assist with accounting and financial management operations.
- Evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Perform research, extract data, and perform data analysis.
Minimum Education/ Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Shall possess zero to one year of experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- US Citizen and eligible to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. This role will require you to start work with a clearance.
- Federal or commercial IT controls guidance.
- Eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
- The ability to conduct comprehensive analyses, studies, surveys, reviews, and/or research projects for the purpose of defining problems, identifying potential courses of action and proposing solutions for Full Financial Statement Audit.
- Willingness to develop accounting and audit expertise to compute, organize, and analyze data on a recurring basis. Assimilate analytical data to aid management in the decision making and corrective action process.