The HLB Gross Collins tax team is looking for determined people with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills to start January 2021. HLB Gross Collins has both full-time opportunities and internships (Jan-April 2021). Primary responsibilities will consist of tax return preparation, including tax research, tax planning, and preparation of supporting work papers for various tax returns and tax related projects. You will have the opportunity to work with our sophisticated client base consisting of high net worth individuals and companies in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, and service and technology, as well as international businesses.
HLB Gross Collins has a 50-year history of serving clients and are looking for team members who will demonstrate the commitment to excellence that is ingrained in our culture. HLB Gross Collins is dedicated to growth of our clients and growth of our people and looking for team members who will support those goals as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters of Taxation preferred (degree in progress if intern)
- Full time employees should be on track for earning CPA license, including necessary education hours
- Willing to work additional hours, as needed
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment
To apply, visit the HLB Gross Collins Careers website.