Hudmon Construction in Opelika is hiring an accounting intern for the spring semester. The job requires 18-25 hours per week (depending on availability) and pays $10/hour. This is a great opportunity for a student early in the curriculum to gain exposure to small business accounting!
- Work under supervision of the Controller
- Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Bank Deposits and mail
- Assist with the preparation of internal reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Assist with the inventory and fixed assets
- Compose and input journal entries into Quickbooks
- File Year End Accounts Payable
- Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports
Interested candidates should email their résumé to the Controller, David White, to apply (firstname.lastname@example.org).