Koch Industries has Spring and Summer 2020 tax internship opportunities available in Atlanta, and the deadline to apply is October 15. They will accept juniors and seniors for these positions.
For more information from Koch, see below.
An internship at Koch gives you more ways to get involved, gain firsthand experience and make an immediate impact. From day one, we encourage each employee to think like a business owner and challenge the status quo.
- A chance to learn from some of the nation’s top tax talent while gaining exposure to international, domestic and state corporate tax issues
- Collaboration with business leaders to help analyze, strategically plan and execute commercial transactions
- Competitive starting salaries that often exceed public accounting levels
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or tax with a minimum of six hours of accounting courses
- Eligible for full-time employment no later than summer 2021
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
APPLY HERE by Monday, October 15.